- Sunday, Dec. 22 at HB, noon
- Sunday, Dec. 29 at HB, noon
- CANCELED: CSU on 12/24, 12/26, 12/31
CSU Winter Break Schedule Update
Cleveland State has adjusted winter break hours from 12/16/13 to 1/12/14. During this time practices will be from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (we get info on CSU pool hours here.)
Annual Report Recap
We had our annual meeting on Sunday, December 8 at the Winking Lizard in Coventry. Some highlights:
- Board of Directors were re-elected: Kasi David, Maura Dickinson, Brendon Friesen, Wade Weber and Kevin Ziegler.
- The board members appointed the following officers:
- Kasi David, President
- Kevin Ziegler, VP Operations
- Trish Armstrong, VP Outreach
- Wade Weber, Treasurer
- Brendon Friesen, Secretary
- Trish is joining the officer ranks and is going to be helping us as we work to enhance our water polo programming for current members and to establish youth programming.
- Wade gave a financial update. Members can email Wade if you would like financials. We are doing a good job collecting dues and we have funds to maintain quality equipment, invest in tournament travel and youth programming.
- Tournament schedule for 2014:
- Core Tournaments we plan to enter:
- February 22-23: Ohio Squirrels Nutty Invitational in Cincinnati
- April 12-13: 3rd Annual Lake Erie Classic at Cleveland State University
- June TBD: 616 Summer Shootout in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- August 23-24: Powerbar Cup hosted by Dynamo in Atlanta
- Fall 2014 - Akron Invitational in partnership with University of Akron
- Extra tournaments under consideration if we have enough interest:
- April 19-20: UNC Easter Tournament, Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Fall collegiate hosted tournaments
|At least tailgating is still good.|