December Baller of the Month
1. Name - Elisabeth Bradley
2. Hometown - Ann Arbor
3. Family - Older brother and sister; one nephew and one on the way.
4. Did any of them play polo? - Nope. I’m the black sheep. I learned how to swim at a young age but I got into polo and swim team from a family friend as a freshman in high school.
5. Where do you live now? - Lakewood
6. Years playing polo? - 14 (Since Freshman year of High School)
7.Years w/CWPC? - Coming up on 2
8. Favorite CWPC memory - The partying. At quarry, Cincy, ugly sweater etc.
9. Favorite post polo snack & beverage - Whatever I can get in me quick.
10. Favorite position to play - anything that gets me playing time
11. Favorite tournament so far - Toronto. Great city. Great pool. Great competition. Great hosts.
12. How many polo suits do you own? - Own? 6ish. Actually wear? 3. I always have trouble throwing old suits out.
13. What is your favorite part about water polo in general? - the fact that it’s not on land. This baby giraffe has difficulty with land sports.
14. What college team did you play for? - Grand Valley Club
15. Fun fact about yourself - I have a lazy eye. The two diagnoses are strabismus and amblyopia - if you’re curious.
16. Favorite quote - “one person with passion is better than 40 people merely interested” E.M. Forster
Elisabeth's teammates refer to her as one of the most enthusiastic people in the pool. She is always willing to help - especially when it comes to helping with a party!
Thanks for the splash you've made with Cleveland Water Polo Club!
- Tuesday, 12/3 - 8:30pm - 9:30pm at LHS- Shortened practice due to Annual Meeting
- Thursday, 12/5 - 7:30pm - 9:30pm at CSU
- Sunday, 12/8 - 9:30am - 11:30am at LHS
- Thursday - 12/19 due to CSU winter schedule
- Tuesday, 12/24 due to Christmas Eve
- Thursday - 12/26 due to CSU winter schedule
Reminder Annual Meeting is today 12/3 at
Harry Buffalo in Lakewood!