- Thursday, Oct 4 at 8 p.m. at CSU
- Sunday, Oct 7 at 1 p.m. at HB
Can we get 15 at CSU this Thursday at 8 p.m.?
Please join us. We are working with CSU pool management for pool availability this winter as swim season begins.
Attendance has been up and down. We had our best summer ever of turnout, so it may seem like a slowdown, but it happens when you most of our members are a REALLY big deal (see exhibit 1). So every person counts in getting us to the magic number of 15, for full-tank 7-on-7 with a ref (see exhibit 2).
If you have questions about location, directions, parking or anything else about CSU. Please email Kevin.
What is coming up?
- BG is Oct 13 and 14. We are combining with Akron to ensure a full bench. Register through our page.
- We are coordinating a scrimmage with Akron for early Nov. Details to follow.
- Q4 dues are coming up.
- There will be an all-member meeting this fall to review updates to our by-laws and to discuss some initiatives for 2013 intended to keep our club strong and to help us grow the sport in Northeast Ohio. Details to follow.
- Working on a "member roster" page with photos to help new people (and maybe some old)
|Exhibit 1: Significant body hair+ whistle=big deal.|
|Exhibit 2.: Lots of people at CSU.|
This illustration shows the number of people we would
like to have on Thursday at CSU at 8 p.m.