Starting Tuesday, Sept 8th we will be back indoors full time at Lakewood HS.
- Tuesdays, 8:30pm - 10:00pm at Lakewood HS
- Sundays, 9:30am - 11:30am at Lakewood HS
For the next few practices we will continue social distance practicing while we iron out a few details and review the results of our survey. Before we move forward with scrimmaging, we would like additional feedback from the team. Please take a moment to fill out our survey. This is not a doodle poll and no one except the board will see your results. Survey closes Monday, Aug 31st.
Please continue to follow the pool social distancing rules as we transition back indoors. Please see our
COVID-19 Guidelines tab for more information. Please keep in mind these have been provided by our host locations and that by signing our waiver you are agreeing to follow all pool rules.
- Masks must be worn on deck at all times
- Locker rooms are not available for changing - come dressed to play
- Keep 6ft apart on deck and keep away from lifeguard stand
Updated CWPC Liability Waivers
Please take a moment to review and sign our updated electronic waiver. We have added in additional verbiage to our membership waiver and require all participants to re-submit their signatures in order to practice. All members must re-sign the waiver no later than Tuesday, Sept 22nd, 2020.
General Membership Updates
For the foreseeable future, we have made a few updates to our membership.
- We will no longer be accepting drop-in / visiting players. Players must be active paying members in order to practice with us. Memberships are available in monthly subscriptions.
- New members are asked to contact a board member prior to joining to ensure they are familiar with all updated rules, waiver information, etc. We are currently not offering a trial week for new members.
- All players must be 18+ to practice.