- Hometown- Worthington, Ohio
- Family members?- parents (John and Cathy) and my brother Chris
- Did any of them play polo?- Nope! I’m the first and only
- Where do you live now?- Lakewood!
- What is your occupation?- Program Analyst
- Years playing polo?- 15 years
- Years w/CWPC?- about 7 years
- Favorite CWPC memories? All of our Lake Erie classic tournaments, the 2021 CWPC beer Olympics, and ordering pizza/selecting pizza toppings at the Ann Arbor tournament
- Favorite post polo snack & beverage?- chips from Merry Arts and a Long Drink
- Favorite position to play? 2 meter or driver
Favorite tournament so far? Lake Erie Classic. It’s fun playing in Cleveland and hosting other teams.
How many polo suits do you own? 3
What is your favorite part about water polo in general? I’ve met some of my best friends playing water polo. The people are great!
Fun fact about yourself?- a surprise to no one on this team-I’m left handed!
How did you get involved with CWPC? Trisha! We played in college and when I told her I was moving to Cleveland she introduced me to CWPC
Why do you stick around?- great people and fun times! My first intro to most of the team was at the 2016 quarry scramble. I knew that weekend that this was a fun group of people I wanted to play polo with.
Favorite quote (any quote)? Least favorite- the banner at Lakewood High School “Swimming is 90% mental and the other half physical” I get it, I know where it comes from, but it just doesn’t make sense!
Describe your ideal practice – a few drills, some scrimmaging, and ending with 6 on 5
Favorite piece of water polo advice anyone has ever given you? - No back hands ever-from my wonderful college coach
Are you more long walks on the beach or dancing in the rain? long walks on the beach. Gotta close that move ring
What is a smell you really hate? Probably burnt popcorn
Cavs, Browns, or Guardians? - Guardians!
Post a Comment